Sunday, April 11, 2004

excuse me a moment while i try and erase the last few minutes of my life

I thought that watching the 'Nick and Jessica Variety Hour' would be like watching a train wreck. Or something just as horrible. I wish the show turns out to be a success, truly I do. But still, before I turned on the tv tonight I couldn't help thinking 'oh this could go very wrong.'

I thought it, but it wasn't enough to scare me away. I was curious. So a few minutes ago I flipped over to the Variety Hour show to check things out. And was only able to watch for about twenty seconds. If that.

I mean, I like Nick Lachey. He's a cutie. And he seems like a nice guy. But holy crap! I just saw him singing to KITT! And KITT was singing back! Nick was singing a duet with a talking car!!! Oh the horror! I only watched about twenty seconds of the show but I think I'm scarred for life.

Can't believe they bumped my alias back an hour for that… that… [insert really good word that conveys all that is wrong and evil about what I just witnessed on the tv here].

That sounds kind of harsh, don't it? Oh well. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment