Monday, April 12, 2004

this took forever to do. it took so long that all my energy was used up typing and nothing was left to think of a semi decent title for this post.

Found at QuirkyChick's site


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

"Goddammit, we're profitable! We're not sinking. Where..." - from Phoenix Rising by John J. Nance

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

My Roswell television soundtrack CD.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The latest episode of the Real World/Road Rules Inferno challenge on MTV. And Katie won! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I also watched the previous episode right before just so I could once again hear Coral say, "I don't wrestle. I beat bitches up."
I just can't get enough of that damn Inferno drama! :)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

John Stewart on the Daily Show.

When did you last step outside?

I last stepped outside about five hours ago. But about two hours ago I hopped into my invisible plane, flew outside and patrolled the neighborhood for bad guys.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

my email

What are you wearing?

an Atlanta Braves t-shirt and undies

Did you dream last night?

Probably, but I don't remember any of it.

When did you last laugh?

A few minutes ago

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Not much. To quote QuirkyChick, who's blog I found this on, "We'll probably bother with hanging pictures about a month before we move." Heh. That about sums up the HB's and my decorating style. :)

I'm in the dining room (i.e. computer room) / living room. Directly to my right there's a piece of paper taped to the wall that's a 'we'd like to offer you the position of...' that the HB got from his current employers when they wanted to hire him. The HB used it for target practice once so there's a big pink paintball stain covering one of the corners. That touch of pink just lightens up the entire room. :) On another wall are two of the HB's fraternity things. I've got nothing hanging up in here, but made up for it by hanging a bunch of Snoopy stuff in the bedroom. Heh heh heh.

Seen anything weird lately?

Yep. Last time I looked in the mirror.
When I saw the sunglasses, purple jumpsuit wearing, fairy-winged hippo fly behind me in the bathroom mirror I thought to myself, "Damn, that was weird."

What do you think of this quiz?

uh...

What is the last movie you saw?

Something's Got To Give - Cute but kind of dragged at the end. Keanu was more cute than annoying in this, which was a nice surprise.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

A reality check. And when that came back positive... the very first thing I'd buy is the most expensive bottle of champagne I can find. My mom says that's what she'd do, and it sounds like a pretty damn good idea to me. Then I'd sit back and relax and figure out all the big purchases at my leisure. While sipping my bubbly.

Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I've never met a lima bean I've liked.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

For every bad thing you do to someone you have to do something twice as nice. If you don't, then you will suffer the most embarrassing scenario your imagination can think of, something so horribly embarrassing it gives you the heebee jeebee shivers just thinking about it.

Do you like to dance?

I loooooove to dance. I can't do it very well but that doesn't make me love it any less. I just love getting my groove thing on. And about as uncool as that sounded, is about as cool as I look when I'm dancing. :)

George Bush is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?:

Hmm... eenie... meenie... minie... A

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Miniloon

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Thor

Would you ever consider living abroad?

Well, I have before. Many moons ago. I wouldn't mind doing it again, as long as it wasn't a permanent move.

No comments:

Post a Comment