Sunday, April 11, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings



I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Boxing:: day
  2. Lewis:: Black - (this guy cracks me up!)
  3. Bodyguard:: Kevin Costner - (and speaking of cracks... ::robin hood waterfall scene flashes across mind::)
  4. Burnout:: tired
  5. Cruising:: driving - (or, to be more specific: driving up and down hollywood boulevard trying to spot tom cruise buying cheap 2 inch oscar statuette souvenir for future questionable activities)
  6. Easter:: bunny
  7. AA:: battery - (a cousin talked me into sticking a 9v on my tongue once. i don't recommend it. mean boy cousins! in my defense, i'd like to state that i was only 8 years old at the time and had no idea what would happen. maybe i was 9. but no older!)
  8. Research:: library
  9. Redemption:: seems like a good movie title for some reason
  10. Snickers:: yummy candy bar

No comments:

Post a Comment