Tuesday, May 10, 2005

10 Plans For This Summer

This isn't a list of the top most important plans, or the top most enjoyable plans of the summer, its just a random 10 things I'd like to, and plan to, check off my To Do list this summer.

10 Plans For This Summer

  1. Finding a kick ass birthday gift for my best friend, who gave me a kick ass birthday gift last weekend. (Thanks again Z!!!)

  2. Using the pens and stickers and cards Z gave me to actually send letters the 'old fashioned' way. :)

  3. Going to Texas for my cousin's wedding. I'll be gone for almost a week, going to bbq's and fish fries, camping out next to my uncle's lake house with my parents and aunts and uncles and maybe some other cousins (no, not all in the same camper silly!). I can't wait!

  4. Spending more time out at the pool so I don't look so scary pasty white.

  5. Paying off all my credit card bills - a mighty goal this is. It probably won't be done, but it's a plan and I'm sticking to it.

  6. Losing weight. Actually picking a weight loss plan and sticking to it instead of just saying 'I want to lose weight.'

  7. Ending the longer-than-intended hiatus from college by applying to a new college. Finally.

  8. Start reading the new Harry Potter book the day it's released.

  9. Hiding the new Harry Potter book from the HB so he doesn't take it to work with him and read it before me.

  10. Do a serious spring cleaning job on my bedroom (at least my half of the bedroom) and the closet (at least my half of the closet). I need to get rid of junk I don't want and organize the junk I do want.


So there you have it, my plans for the summer. All good and important things for me To Do. Now I just hope I do them all. Especially the ones I keep putting off until Later that really shouldn't be put off.

No comments:

Post a Comment