Monday, May 09, 2005

Do these birthday pants make my ass look old?

Seriously, do they?

You guys would tell me if they did, right?

Be honest now. We're all friends here.

Because I don't feel any older. And I'm pretty sure I don't look any older. I mean, I'm not walking around with a big ol' sticker on my forehead that says 'I'm 26 today! Yeah me!' so I doubt anyone could guess how old I am.

Not that there's anything wrong with being 26. I mean, its not like I'm 30 like some people I know.

*cough cough The HB cough cough*

:)

But seriously folks, I know I'm not old at all. Far far far from it. I'm still young! I'm especially young at heart. My inner child's age could be measured in anti-dog-years. While a dog's age is similar to the number of years he's been alive times seven, my inner child's age is similar to the number of years I've been alive divided by seven. So right about now she's this many...

*holds up three fingers*

... she's three and three quarters. So I have no idea how much work I'm going to get done today, seeing as how the inner child loves a chance to celebrate. In fact, I think its about time to take a super long lunch. :)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you :)

    and i know i don't know what old is yet. i just can't believe i'm 26! its... surreal.

    ReplyDelete