Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Are there any predictions of doom for tonight? Is the world going to come to an end with the coming of the new year? Or will 2004 flip the apocalypse the bird and go 'nyah nyah nyahnyah nyah you can't catch me!'? Will 2004 be that daring? Will Cher really never tour again? Is orange really the new maroon? Can I eat my fifth Krispy Kreme donut of the day and still fit in my car for the drive home?

Gee. So many questions, so little brain to figure them out.

Okay, so I have a brain. It's just that the S. N. O. T. (Super Naughty Orifice Terrorizer) boogers have taken over control of most brainily functions. Such as the part of the brain that distinguishes between real and made up words. (yeah. that's right. brainily! look it up.) And control over internet lookage while Mr. BigBossMan is in the office. (D'oh!) And weird ponderings of random questions. (Is there anyone who can believe it's not butter? Are objects in mirror ever further away than they appear?)

I feel like I should write something insightful. Something meaningful. Something about the fact that there only a few hours left of the current year to be wasted away. I've seen several sites talk about blog new years resolutions. I should come up with some of my own. But I can't think of anything. Insightful, meaningful, or resolution-y wise. So I'm going to play around with some quizzes I found over at Betty's Maximum Verbosity.


accident
You shall be taken from this place and released, only to meet with an accident in a deserted location soon after. We're glad you chose to finally accept our paradigm, but you must understand we can't risk you getting any more of those funny ideas.
How will you be executed come the revolution? brought to you by Quizilla

I've got funny ideas! Wooooo!

So where are they? Where are these funny ideas of mine? "Cause they certainly ain't around here at the moment. :)

My Motto For The New Year: beware the deserted locations with rapidly falling planes lest ye get smoosh-ed to death.



Homicidal Tendencies
Which Inner Demon (tm) Possesses You? brought to you by Quizilla

Damn. I wanted my inner demon to be 'Psychotic Paranoia'. Blood is okay. But paranoia is fun! You're never bored with a bit of psychotic paranoia being all demon-y deep inside you.

Your New Motto For The New Year: stay away from the loon when she's feeling homicidal.

"Hey beeyotch! I said I wanted the donut with the red sprinkles. RED SPRINKLES! Who eats green sprinkles? They're poison I tell you! They want you to eat them. Wait. Get back here! Don't run away from me! I want to poke you repeatedly and in the same spot with my sharp pointy spork!"

Hmmm... homicidal tendencies and psychotic paranoia. Fun combo. :)

In case I don't post again before midnight, happy new years everybodys!

No comments:

Post a Comment