Thursday, December 11, 2003

I've been perusing a lot of blogs lately. A lot of good blogs. A lot of great blogs that make my blog suffer from Fabulous Blog Envy. I'll link to them someday, those fabulous blogs, when I can manage to get around to it, because I've been bookmarking them all. I'll get around to it eventually, unless I suddenly get fired from too much bookmarking at work. Then all those bookmarks will be lost. So I should probably write that post up sooner than not-so-soon.

Where the hell was I? Oh yeah, fabu blogs. So I'm checking out all these blogs and thinking to myself (because there was no one else around to think to) 'Wow, my blog wants to be just like this blog when it grows up.' Well, not just like - because my blog wants to be original - but mostly like. That way it's well liked. Because that would be nice. Not necessary, but nice.

And if my blog finds its niche/style/groove/whatever then it would be more funner to play with. It's mighty funner right now, but more funner is always a good thing. Unless you're a roller coaster. The more funner you are as a roller coaster, the more people sit on you and scream at you and throw up on you. That's not fun. Hmm... maybe it's just a roller coaster thing. Who knows?

I know. But I'm not telling. Because I'm too busy rambling. 'I'm a rambling man... made a lot of stops... all over the world...'

(That last bit there at the end was to be read to the tune of that Ricky Nelson song.)

One last thought before I sign off and prepare for my next post... I think I'm going to start writing these posts as if there are going to be 5,439 people reading it within the hour - just for shits and giggles - because that will make me as giddy as a great big Giddy Monster. Giddy is fun. giddy giddy giddy giddy giddy. 'Giddy' is also fun to say out loud (and type) over and over again.

One more last thought... shits and giggles? That's a fun phrase to use, but it makes me wonder how in the world it got started. Someone had to be giggling so hard they shit themselves. And they must have had fun doing so. So much fun that others saw this fun and wanted to duplicate the experience. "Hey let's all go over to Ron's house for shits and giggles."

I don't know. Just a thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment