Thursday, December 04, 2003

I

like

big

nuts

and I can not lie.
you other sisters can't deny
that when a girl walks in with a big tin can adorned
with pics of and full of yummy caramel popcorn
you get hungry


someone brought in a can of caramel popcorn this afternoon for the people in my office (not that its location stopped everyone else in the building from stopping by and pillaging the popcorn tin.) i have no idea why this Bringer of Gifts did this, but bless their giving hearts. i loves me the caramel popcorn! but this caramel popcorn was unlike any other caramel popcorn i've ever had. instead of finding tiny little peanuts dispursed through the popcorn i found bigger nuts. twice as bigger nuts! walnuts in fact. there were walnuts in my caramel popcorn!

maybe i'm just naive and unexperienced in the ways of the almighty nummy caramel popcorn but i've never seen caramel coated walnuts mixed in with the popcorn before. very nummy indeedy. i certainly gobbled up my fair share. :)

i like big nuts and i can not lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment