Thursday, December 04, 2003

The toe that I injured awhile back is acting all sore-like lately. Maybe it's the shoes. Maybe it's the cold weather. Maybe my toe is being temporarily possessed by a cartoon alien who can steal a basketball player's skillz in order to rule the universe (a phenomenon popularized in the movie Toe Jam). Er... maybe I don't really know.

I think it's a combo of A and B. Soon my toe with it's old 'war' injury (The Two Minute War, a.k.a. The Loon and Gas Pump War of 2003, coming to a history book near you) will be so old and creaky that I'll be able to use it to predict the weather. That would be helpful, up to a point. And exciting, up to a point. After awhile I'd be, "I know it's going to rain tomorrow. Big woopidy-doo."

Maybe I can train the toe to predict lottery numbers. Now that would be helpful and exciting squared! And well worth the pain and humiliation it took to get it primed for lotto number picking success.

No comments:

Post a Comment