Wednesday, December 24, 2003

because it's been awhile since i've done one of these... and it goes toward meshing with the the whole not-gonna-do-any-work-at-work vibe that's going on right now...

What's On ... Right Now?

What's On your mousepad Right Now? (the design on it)

And the answer is...

NOTHING!

How about that answer? Great, huh? Oh. It's not? It's a waste of a post, of internet space? Really?

Well bite me. Who asked you anyway?!

Oh. Yeah. I did, didn't I?

Well then. I... uh...

I have a mousepad, but its old and dingy and crusty looking. And maroon. I inherited from someone else here at work. Probably the first guy here to ever recieve a fancy mousepad to go with his computer mouse. It's that old. Seriously. I have drawn a few stick figures on it. So I guess that counts.

What's on my mousepad? A little stickman army. That's what. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment