Wednesday, December 10, 2003

What's New Pussy Cat?

I'll tell you what's new!


Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

The description:

"Forged from molten steel beneath the Earth's crust seven hundred million years ago, you are like a great big hairy Welsh crooner of iron. Which is just a well, because it's all-out death time! And great big steel fighting machines tend to survive that kind of thing.

It's good to know your music will live on. Truly, it is."

Dude! I'm motherfucking Tom Jones! How cool is that?! Rock on! Wooooo!

I will now have Tom Jones songs stuck in my head all frelling day. Along with Carlton doing the Carlton Dance. :)

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
But when I see you hanging about with anyone
It's not unusual to see me cry,
Oh I wanna' die

No comments:

Post a Comment