Friday, December 05, 2003

I really don't want to do any work today. That's nothing new really, I just felt like stating the obvious for a moment. All week I've been busting my ass over this project at work until I was ready to beat my head against the keyboard until all the little keys popped off in an effort to run away from the Big Bad Scary Typer Lady because this computer was taking too damn long to process my change requests. And it took forever to search for stuff so I could make changes. And... and... well, needless to say it sucked. And while I do my necessary Got To Do This Every Friday stuff I'm going to goof off. Yep, I'm going to multitask! Because I can. And the way I'm going to goof off is take quizzes and write stories and mess around on the internet and catch up on other blogs. Because I can.

And because Mr. Supervisor isn't in the office at the moment. Woo! So while I wait for a report to print, here's a quiz I took.

Stupid Humor
STUPID HUMOR: Doing shocking things, making faces, flailing your arms about, and producing bizarre noises are how you make people laugh. You were always the one that people call "wierd", and they still do, because you are. You enjoy being wierd, and people enjoy watching you act wierd and over-the-top. Just be careful, too much of it at a time will begin to annoy people. You are one FUNNY guy!
How funny are you? brought to you by Quizilla

How dead on accurate is that?!!

I don't necessary do the shocking thing. Well, okay, maybe I do, but its very low down on the Shock-O-Meter. I don't drop my pants in Wal-Mart and start running around yelling, "Boogger monkey farts! Booger monkey farts!" up and down the aisles. That would be shocking. And very funny if it was someone else doing the running and yelling sans pants.

I have produced bizarre noises before. And I have been called weird several times before. A doctor even called me weird once, so that sort of makes it official, doesn't it? :)

I am 'one FUNNY guy'. And here I was hoping to be two FUNNY girls. Oh well. I guess I'm just not that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment