Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Tuesday Is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. receive oral sex from professor dumbledore (of harry potter fame) OR gandolf (of lord of the rings fame)?

That's so wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

But let's play anyway. :)

So... well... um... er... uh... gee... let's see here... well... they're both old, they're both magical, they've both got long wizardy beards. I love the Harry Potter books, and love Dumbledore. I don't really want to think about him doing that sort of thing. I haven't read the LOTR books though, but from what I can gather from the movies, Gandolf doesn't seem like he'd be as much fun to hang around as Dumbledore would be. And I'm all about the fun. So... yeah... I uh... I pick Dumbledore.

2. be a world reknowned singer OR be a world reknowned actor?

I'd rather be a renowned singer. As much as I would love to be a famous actor I think my secret dream to be a lounge singer wins out here. Me, a world renowned singer, singing in a dusky little night club to an intimately crowded room full of my biggest fans from all over the globe. Yeah. That sounds like fun.

3. make a living scooping roadkill off the highways OR cleaning the rubber sheets at a brothel that specializes in "scat"?

Hmmm... which would smell worse? I'm thinking the 'scat' brothel would. But would I rather see the guts of a cute little harmless creature smeared on the pavement or would I rather see different body fluids smeared all over the rubber sheets. I think the roadkill would appear in more flashbacks than the icky bodily stuff. So I'd rather clean the rubber sheets. I think. Yeah, I'd rather do the brothel job. I could pretend that I don't know what I'm looking at or smelling there. (Okay, maybe not the smell). But with roadkill I wouldn't be able to pretend its something else.

4. order a white russian stirred thrice with a cinnamon stick in a biker bar OR a can of schlitz at the four seasons during a black tie event?

Schlitz all the way. There's no way I'd want to stir up an trouble in a biker bar, especially with a cinnamon stick. Maybe the biker dudes would be hip to my drink of choice. Who knows? But I'd feel cozier ordering Schlitz in front of all the black tie stuffies.

No comments:

Post a Comment