Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Just for fun, here are the other two quizzes I've made. Each time I take these quizzes I get different answers. That's sort of fun. I ramble on a bit here, so it might not be that interesting of a read. I just couldn't help it, I'm full of the ramblings today.


Which Strictly Ballroom Quote Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I love this movie. A few years ago the Starz cable channels ran this movie over and over and over again as much as they could in about a weeks time. I watched it as much as I could. When it ended on one starz channel, I flipped to which other starz channel it was showing on next. I was just a little obsessed with it. Now, due to the wonderfulness that is DVD, I can watch it over and over and over again at my leisure. And I do. My favorite part is when Scott and Fran dance behind the curtain while Tina Sparkle and her partner Nathan Starkey are dancing the fruity rumba out on the dance floor. I could watch Scott dance with Fran over and over again. ::sigh:: And I love the Doris Day version of 'Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps.'

I love how Fran, a beginner, gets up the nerve to ask Scott, open amateur and dancing stud, if she can dance with him. I love how Scott says phooey to everything because he's going to dance the steps he wants to dance. I love it that Liz has a redeeming scene at the end. I love it when the grandma checks out Scott's chest. I love... well, I could go on, but I won't. But overall...

I <3 Strictly Ballroom


You Are One For The Money!
Which Stephanie Plum Book Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I love this series. I was really obsessed with these books once. I gobbled the books up the first time around, then I reread them later at least once (some of the books maybe twice.) I hung out at Janet Evanovich, the author's site, became addicted to the fan fiction, and followed the ff as it moved over to yahoo land. I was so addicted I even attempted to write my own stuff. Another clue to my obsessive-ness: I made a frickin' quiz about them! (Including all the books up until Hard Eight) I no longer am obsessed with the fan fiction (though I still read a few stories) and I no longer have the urge to reread the books over and over again. I am, though, looking forward to the next book, Ten Big Ones, coming out next summer.

I love Stephanie Plum because she's a tough and stubborn chick. In the middle of the first book, if I were her, I would have said 'Screw the money! A car just exploded in front of me and now I have no more eyebrows! I'm getting a job at McDonalds!' I love Stephanie Plum because she's fumbles about and still manages to come out on top. I fumble. And so far I haven't come out on the bottom. So I can relate. :) I love Grandma Mazur pulling a gun on the bad guy punks. I love Rex biting the bad guys. I love Lula and her attitude. I love Morelli and his sexy ways. I love Ranger and his sexy ways. I love Mooner and his not-that-sexy ways.

I <3 the Stephanie Plum books.

No comments:

Post a Comment