Thursday, December 11, 2003

The following random thoughts are brought to you by the letter H and the number 3.14. Why? Because I'm hungry for pie dammit!

Male Coworker PU: Look. I've got a picture of a ding-dong.
Dirty Minded Me: [opens eyes wide and nearly chokes on spit] What?
I turn around and see that coworker PU, the guy that now sits at the desk to my left, has a picture from the copy machine. He copied a hostess ding-dong, still in all its aluminum wrapper glory. It looked cool. Like some sort of wonky cow biscuit. Mad props to him and whatever mad reasoning made him photocopy someone's ding-dong.

Someone brought Coworker CP a small box of Sees Candy.

Sees Candy = yummy.

The four of us who were in the office at the time grabbed a piece or two. Then it was decided we should lock the box away before the vultures could get at it. Who's desk do they decide to hide the yummy goodness in, you ask with giddy eagerness? Mine! That's who. I hear the candies calling to me. "Eat me! Eat me like the hungry little sugar starved biotch you are! Eat me!"

Sees Candy = evil.

The name calling got to me. I had to show those candies who was boss. It was time to lay the chompdown on that name calling candy. I pulled out the box and me and Coworker PU grabbed another piece. I'm eating a coffee flavored sees candy as I type this. It is oh so nummy nummy good. Mmmmmmmmm.

Then Coworker PU shows me this little stash he has of liquor-flavored chocolates. They're in the shape of mini liquor bottles. How fancy! There was a Jack Daniels chocolate bottle. And a raspberry liqueur bottle. And a bunch of others. Coworker PU gave me the Southern Comfort one. I'm about to eat it now.

Okay, I'm unwrapping the chocolate... breaking off the bottleneck and taste testing it out... mmmm chocolate.... unwrapping the rest of the bottle... biting into the main chocolate part... good lord there's actual liquor in it!!!

And its gooooooooooooood. I think I'm in love. Too bad it was the chocolate bottle was smaller than my thumb. Where the hell do you find these things anyway? I know I've seen them before. I asked Coworker PU but he doesn't know. Someone at work gave them to him.

Southern Comfort chocolate = goooooood.

And no, I did not start typing this up after the liquor chocolate incident. This pointless post was started long before alcohol got involved.

It started to rain a few moments ago. Then after it started it actually rained. Then after it was done actually raining it stopped. The wind is still blowing pretty good out there, so those rain clouds have moved on to rain on someone else's parade. Not that I had a parade out there. And not that I would have minded if I did. I like the rain.

It's nice being able to see out the huge friggin' wall window right in front of me. It's nice because I can see all the dark gloomy clouds in the sky. Yay! I wish the rain clouds would come back. I like the rain. Err... actually, those particular clouds can wait until after I'm done driving home. I'd prefer to avoid the crazy "OH MY GOD IT'S RAINING! I HAVE TO GET HOME RIGHT THIS SECOND!" drivers who always seem to be out and about when it starts to rain after a long rain absence.

I think I need a new nickname. How about LL Dork G? No? Okay, I'll think some more on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment