Friday, March 19, 2004

"I was a junior chipmunk. We had to be versed in all the woodland creatures... Squeaky squeak squeaker squeaken."

I'm not really a junior chipmunk. Kronk is. Was. Whatever.

But I am a fast typer. Especially when I'm on a email babbling roll. I'm not super speedy fast, but I am a lot faster at it than the guys in my office. My former Immediate Boss, who has since left this crazy crazy place, likened me once to the Airline Ticket Counter Girl with the crazy fast typing at the end of the movie Meet The Parents, when Greg Focker is trying to buy a ticket home. Remember her? No? Oh. Well anyways...

Mr. Funny Office Man always tells me to stop typing so fast because I'm making his fingers jealous. I usually just roll my eyes at him and continue with the typing.

Earlier today he was marveling at my typing speed and said, "You type faster than uh... uh..."
His voice trailed off as he tried to come up with a funny comparison.
Me, being ever so helpful, offered up the first thing that popped into my head. "... a squirrel in heat?"
Mr. Funny chuckled.
Then he said, "I think I saw that movie. The Fast and the Furriest."

BWAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment