Friday, March 19, 2004

you should see some of the baskets i've made. they so purty.

Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

best dang french fries in the whole wide world

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

used books

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?

I did write a book. Sort of. And it was part scifi/fantasy part comedy. At least it attempted to be a comedy. :)

If I wrote another book, I think it might be a romance comedy. I don't know if I could write one, but I'm tempted to try.

Maybe I could write a scifi/fantasy romance comedy! Now there's an idea. ::filing idea away in memory file cabinet::

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?

underwater basket weaving

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

broadway show tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment