Friday, March 12, 2004

white chocolate candy bars - the breakfast of procrastinators

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?

Mad World by Gary Jules

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had.


2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Hildalgo - which I saw in the theater.
Whale Rider - which I saw on the tv, thanks to my dvd player and my dvd. I looooooove this movie.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

A bottle of Dr. Pepper
A lunchable
gum

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

- Find time to work on this week's writing assignment
- Make up a character, have a nice long chat with her (which reminds me of something I read on one of my favorite author's blogs about talking to her characters and needing therapy after listening to all their problems) and then finish the writing assignment
- Proof read the writing assignment and turn it in
- try not to think about the fact that I don't have any money to go to Las Vegas and get attacked by the Borg. (the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton is so cool, and now they've got the Borg Invasion 4-D. Yeah, that's right. 4-D!!!!)

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

- the HB
- a coworker who held the side door open for me so I didn't have to walk further to the main door
- a coworker who's been playing the penguin game all week
- a coworker who just now gave me a white chocolate Nestle Crunch bar (ohmygod its delicious!)
- a coworker who asked if he could borrow my pen. to which I said no. because my pens seem to disappear when I let people borrow them. I'm protective of my pens. I want them to know that they can trust me. that I will take care of them. that way they won't run out of ink during an important note taking or scribbling-down-brilliant-idea-that-will-make-me-a-bagillionaire moment.

((hmm... how very un-exciting some of these things are. next time i shall make things up. last song i heard was It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones, because i was at his concert. and he brought me up on stage. and the last movie i saw was the new Batman movie. because i was there on the set. and actually stood in the same square mile as christian bale ::swoon::. and the last things i purchased was an island, and all i need to do this weekend is sell sign a few autographs. and the last person i talked to was Albert Einstein at a seance, and he told me a was a brilliance in its purest of forms. yeah. that sounds interesting enough.))

No comments:

Post a Comment