Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Tuesday is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. find out that elvis presley really is alive OR find out that the apollo moon landing was a hoax?

Finding out that the Apollo moon landing was a hoax would crush too many of my hopes and dreams and astronaut fly boy fantasies.

I would rather find out that Elvis is still alive. And then I'd track him down and become friends with him and when he was comfortable with me I'd ask him to sing the main song of the movie Clambake for me. Elvis! Elvis! Elvis! ::swoon::

Look for the brightest lights in town
That's where you'll find me hanging round
I've got this feeling to be free
I pick and choose the life I want
And that's the life for me
clambake, gonna have a clambake
*clap clap clap clap*
clambake, gonna have a clambake
*clap clap clap clap*


I'd also rather find out that he is... uh... not quite dead. As in undead. And going by the name of Bubba. Heh heh heh.

2. unknowingly eat a roach, but find out later OR knowingly eat dog meat?

I'd rather unknowingly eat a roach. Knowing that I was currently eating dog meat would gross me out more than knowing I had already eaten a roach. ::shudder::

3. be able to read people's minds OR change people's minds to the complete opposite of their current beliefs?

I would rather be able to change people's minds. The world would be a better place if everyone thought just like me. :) I've heard that before from someone and it really does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? No? Oh phooey to you. Just wait until I can change your beliefs. Then you'll think I'm right all the time! Wheeee!

Because I have a dream. And in this dream there is a new and better world. A world were people, namely clothes people (makers, sellers), would believe that they need to make twice as many 'long' pants/jeans because obviously there is a demand for them because when I go shopping I can only find medium length pants and I need long pants dammit! LONG! Not medium. Why do all the long legged people find the long pants before I ever get to the store? Is there a 'long legged' emailing list I need to be on? Some alert system I need to sign up for???? 'Quick! The stories just got in their shipment of five long length-ed pants! Buy them now! Now! NOW!' Why are there never 'long' jeans in the stores when I get there???? What is up with that? Arrrrrrrrggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Went a bit off subject there. I'm over it. Moving on...

4. have incriminating photos of you and a goat be circulated around the internet OR get severe acne around your face and neck?

I would rather the goat pictures circulate the internet. I could deny the goat photos. But I couldn't deny the acne.

You're not there zit. I can't see you so therefore you don't exist! Ha!

And with the goat pictures, I could become famous. Goat Girl. And I could go on talk shows, vehemently denying the photos authenticity. And the world would fall in love with me, the poor little girl caught up in a vicious scandal. And I would have book deals and movie deals and singing contracts where I would sing about my strictly platonic love for goats and... well, the possibilities are simply endless!

So uh... anyone out there good with photoshop? :) Just kidding. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment