Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Tuesday is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. get an inner ear infection that leaves you feeling off balance for the next 2 years OR get a compound fracture in your arm that leaves your dominant hand useless for the next 6 months?

I'm already a big time klutz so I need all the balance I can get. If I was off balance for 2 years I'd do more than get a compound fracture in my arm. So I'll take the second option. Get it over with in 6 months. And become a skilled lefty.

2. discover a new species of plant OR write a book?

Write a book write a book write a book write a book.

I've started to write one. But never really finished it. I want to though. And I want to write another one. A complete one. A better one.

Maybe I'll write one about discovering a new species of plant. A talking plant. That likes to be called Stanley Big Leaf. Even though he's only got tiny little baby leaves. That Stanley, he's a dreamer. And is hoping to have big leaves when he grows up. Just like his older brothers. And...

3. push the button that launches a nuclear missle at another country OR pull the trigger that kills just one suspected terrorist?

I'd rather pull the trigger and kill one instead of causing the horrible damage a nuclear missile could do. Even if I wasn't the one deciding to push the button, I'd know if it wasn't me it would be someone else. Still, I don't think I could do it. But could I physically pull the trigger and shoot a suspected terrorist? I don't know. I still think I'd rather do the latter.

4. your parents tell you that you were conceived doggy style OR reverse cowboy?

Oh my googally moogally gosh! Such images! Umm.... I think I'd rather my parents tell me it was from the cowboy. Because... well, to write the reason down would mean I'd have to think about it more. And I'm done with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment