Friday, March 19, 2004

loon is bored and still stuck at work

I was playing around, killing some time, and decided to find out what my googlisms are. I've checked out the site before, but it doesn't hurt to keep updated on this stuff. Especially if you're avoiding actual things you need to be doing.

Here are some of my favorites for 'loon':

loon is an easy intermediate mountain - I am currently practicing for my highly difficult expert mountain status exam
loon is anything but common in the state of Michigan - does that mean I'm common elsewhere? *pout*
loon is the largest member of its genus - yes. its true. I have a large genus. Wanna make something of it?
loon is found along the western coast of the united states during the fall and winter - hell yeah I am. Its warmer here.
loon is fed up with republicans - *giggle*
loon is hiring - apply within. uh, that doesn't sound right...
loon is known as the chinese unicorn - betcha didn't know that, huh?!
loon is one of a kind - which means I lose at poker all the time. You know, 'cause the two of a kinds and such beat me
loon is a throwback to a time - when complete sentences were unnecessary
loon is striking in appearance - damn skippy!
loon is quite awkward - indeed
loon is the woeful cry of a warrior who's been denied passage into heaven - "WTF? Access denied? Looooooooooon!
loon is extremely awkward - all right! sheesh. I get the point!
loon is about real web sites - fake web sites reeeeally get on my nerve. Damn posers!
loon is er - exactly
loon is eerie and haunting - hey! That's not nice!
loon is usually open - neither is that. hrmph!
loon is found - where was I? Under the sofa?
loon is the kind of bird that doesn't fly in our flock - I've got my own flock, with its very own drum beat.
loon is the state’s largest ski area - hey now! If this is some dig about my big fat ass I'll... I'll.. sit on you. That'll teach ya.
loon is precisely that with windows - um. okaaaaaaay
loon is an intermediate and advanced cruisers delight - cruisers are some of my biggest fans
loon is as much a part of the experience as fresh air - oooh, I'm a part of the experience! Wheeee!
loon is obtained via the black duck joint venture helicopter survey - yes. complete the survey, and if you answer the questions right I pop out of thin air. sorry it has to be so covert. i'm hiding from Them after all.
loon is also known as red - yet loon has no idea who its known too.
loon is enamoured of bad dubbing - such a guilty pleasure this is. it tickles me to watch mouths moving with a five second sound delay.
loon is well known for it’s haunting calls and yodeling. - its true. I like to call random people and say 'boo!' a lot. There's a case study out there about it. and me. and my irresistible urge to yodel every time I hear the word 'bric-a-brac'


And some favorites for 'lisa':

lisa is adyktive - fuhken A doode!
lisa is on - ain't I always?
lisa is framed - which makes it difficult to go to the bathroom sometimes
lisa is back - like the backstreet boys. all right!
lisa is forever smiling - :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
lisa is set to go wild in zambia - watch out 'cause here I come! Ready to get down with my wild self. Woo!
lisa is likely to see signals from mbhs peter bender jila / - Is that nonsense right there a signal? I can't tell. Darn it.
lisa is crowned - ain't my tiara beee-yyouu-tiful?
lisa is cool - I knew it!
lisa is absolutely correct - yes. that's right. I am absolutely correct. its such a burden sometimes.
lisa is king of the world - bring out the court jester!
lisa is a loser - um... well... uh... not all the time, mind you
lisa is adyktively versatile - 'tis true. I am currently typing AND chewing gum at the same time.
lisa is cool have you seen lisa's journal? i like it an awful lot and i'm sure you will - a great recommendation
lisa is a production - complete with costumes and props and lame dialogue
lisa is gonna get it on come and watch - tickets go on sale Monday. only $1 million! get 'em while their hot.
lisa is hot - just like those tickets. you know it baby! ROWR!
lisa is kept in the warden's office - 'cause I've been a bad girl? Tee hee
lisa is editor - I'm also writer and producer
lisa is a very experienced musical theatre actress and dancer who most recently starred in les miserables - I would LOVE to star in les mis! I'd be Eponine. Or one of the chorus girls so that during the 'Lovely Ladies' song I could wear a corset and dress that smushes my boobs together painfully yet nicely
lisa is now a minimal hurricane - only minimal?? Well, that blows. Hehehe.
lisa is sitting pretty enough - enough for what? I wonder
lisa is still in college - 'still' being the key word there. I'll finish one of these days. As soon as I go back.
lisa is a story about a man named george - huh?
lisa is fully functional - *nudge nudge wink wink say no more*
lisa is the voice behind some of the 1980s' most memorable songs - like 'The Monkey Tango' and 'Two Eyes are Better Than One (But I Still Love My Little Cyclops)'
lisa is a slighly boring character because she's so good all the time - yeah. sorry 'bout that. can't be helped I'm afraid.
lisa is an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who is totally inspired to assist others in finding their own answers - sounds like something I should put on my resumé
lisa is used first as an attribute of absolute and absolutely corrupt power - all I have to say to that is MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lisa is highly complementary to the large ground - I don't think that's particularly flattering.
lisa is in the third grade - just because I sometimes act like a third grader doesn't mean I am one!
lisa is similar to a dynamic link library - I have no idea if that's a good thing or not?
lisa is a spunky - this makes no sense. But I still like it. Because its fun to say. I'm a spunky!
lisa is difficult to photograph - because I'm so stunningly beautiful. Its hard to recreate such awe inspiring beauty on film. lisa is also full of herself.
lisa is hot; lisa is hot; lisa is hot; lisa is hot; lisa is hot; lisa is hot; lisa is hot - got that? no? I'm hot. HOT I tell you!
lisa is commomly called honeymoon cystitis - elementary kids can be so cruel out on the playground
lisa is no longer in a class of her own - which is a good thing. When I was by myself, the teacher always new which student was throwing spit balls at her.
lisa is decendants of darkness comming soon from cpm - ooooh! Sounds scary.
lisa is real - real California cheese. Heh heh heh
lisa is bored and needs to kill time - which is the reason behind this post, in case you couldn't tell
lisa is not wearing much - if you call a thong and pasties not much
lisa is designed with one key factor in mind - ABSOLUTE SUPERIORITY IN ALL THINGS
lisa is used to maintain over 1150 separate websites - no wonder I feel so tired
lisa is leonardo da vinci ? - is that who I was in a past life? maybe I should take up painting.
lisa is a goddess - I feel this is the best description yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment