Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Favorite Foods

  1. french fries
  2. buttermilk brownies
  3. big fat juicy hamburger on sourdough bread
  4. grandma's homemade potato salad
  5. apple crisp
  6. key lime pie
  7. 'kookaburra' wings from the Outback restaurant - (omg. can you see me drooling yet?)
  8. ribeye steak
  9. baked potato cheese soup
  10. handfuls of grated cheese and chopped up onions - (I swear I could have a whole meal of this and nothing else and be as happy as a drunk bumble bee.)


Note to self: do not compile a 'favorite foods' list while hungry and food-less and money-less and stuck at work with no fridge to raid.

This list isn't, by any means, a TOP ten list, and there is no ranking, because if I gave more thought to these delicious foods I'd get so insanely hungry I'd start eating my desk. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing the company I work for frowns upon such activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment