Friday, March 05, 2004

T.G.I.F.

Friday Five

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Miss Nelson.

And when I was in that class the book Miss Nelson Is Missing came out, and of course ourMiss Nelson had read it to us. I loved it. And we all got an extra giggle out of the fact that our teacher had the same name as the one in the book. I think our classroom number was similar to the one in the book as well, which added to the whole neat-o factor. Needless to say we were a little weary about any substitutes coming in after that. :)

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

I don't think I can answer that one. I had too many favorites. Since I haven't watched Saturday morning cartoons in awhile (which is a gosh darn shame) I'll pick an old favorite: the X-Men cartoon series.

It's such a favorite that I bought X-Men cartoon band-aids. And still have some in stock. I'm wearing an X-Men cartoon band-aid today actually. It rocks! (The band-aid, not the owie inderneath.) If I can manage to type around it for much longer (I'm hunting and pecking with my right hand at the moment which sucks ass) I might share with you all why. Ooooh... now I've got you all in suspense. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

The first very best friend that I can remember having is Sylvia. She lived in the apartments my family moved into when I was five. Since I was in a strange new place it was nice to make friends with her, and end up in the same kindergarten class as her when school started.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My mouth is drooling just thinking about it. I could have had a bowl of it this morning if I wasn't in such a rush. Mainly because of the owies on my fingers. (Yes, that's owies. Plural. When I injure myself I don't do it half-assed. Heh.)

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Well, when I was in grade school, my favorite thing to do was to make a snack and snag a soda then sit down on the couch with my brother and watch cartoons. I used to know pretty much every word to the theme songs of Tiny Toons, Animaniacs (the best damn cartoon EVER!), Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, and Talespin. (Yes, I have many talents. Learning cartoon theme songs and singing them at random is one of them.) We'd also watch Square One TV and Bill Nye the Science Guy.

When I go back to college here in a couple months, my favorite thing to do afterwards will probably be the same thing, except I'll probably be watching whatever's on the cartoon network.

No comments:

Post a Comment