Tuesday, August 26, 2003

and the procrastinating continues...

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather...

1. In a fight, be armed with only a Ping-Pong paddle OR a Wiffle bat?

Hmmm... a very intriguing question. I think I'd be able to do more damage with a ping pong paddle, but a Wiffle bat would provide added distance from my fellow fighter should he want to try and fight back. But the Wiffle bat is plastic, and if you hit hard enough it's going to dent. The ping-pong paddle may break in half, and the color rubber mats might fall off, but as long as its made out of wood, I think that would do the most damage. So my weapon of choice in a fight would be the ping-pong paddle. Or as I will call it my Handy Dandy Biatch Slappin' Paddle of Doom. (That name is currently being trademarked.)

2. If your parents were divorced, see your dad marry someone your age OR 30 years his senior?

Hmmm... if there were a divorce, I don't know if the age thing would make that much of a difference to me. Having a step-mom someone my age might be kind of cool, but it might also be kind of creepy. I think I'd prefer the 30 years his senior option. He'd be giving some old lady the time of her life in her old age and when she passes on to that big Chip N' Dale night club in the sky she'll leave me a huge chuck of her massive fortune. That's the only option, really.

3. Be thought of as a bumbling, incompetent fool by everyone you work with OR as sexually inadequeate by everyone you slept with?

Well, I'm sure I'm already thought of as a bumbling, incompetent fool by everyone I work with, and really, its not all that bad. Even so, if I didn't know what the former was like, I'd much rather choose that than the latter!

4. If your life depended on it, have to jumprope for ten minutes without stopping OR have to ride a unicycle 100 yards without stopping or falling?

That's an easy one. I may not have much of a sense of balance, but I am really very uncoordinated. There's no way I could jump rope for that long and not trip over myself. I'd choose to unicycle any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment