Wednesday, August 13, 2003

What Ifs

1. What if you could create your own animal -- what would it be like, and what would you name it?

The animal would be small, bright-eyed and peppy, but not hyper likes its just swallowed a gallon of Jolt Cola. It would be yellow and very fluffy/hairy, yet it would never shed a hair. It would know a few phrases of speech such as "You look marvelous!" and "Have you lost weight?" and "Damn girl! You are da bomb shiz nits!" and "Wow! That's the smartest thing I've ever heard!" and "Damn Skippy!" and "You are the bestest owner ever!" The animal would be called a Ferfumpler and my very own Ferfumpler would be called George.

2. What if you could create your own plant?

I'd create a plant that could be used in a number of cures, from everything from cancer to halitosis. The plant's latin name would be Sicknessbegoneus.

3. What if you could create your own car?

If I could create a car, it would have some of the following features:
*Cushy, comfy seats.
*Instant temperature control. On the Nipple Gauge, the car temp goes from Flat to The Turkey's Done in just 1.4 seconds.
*A trash compactor that transforms fast food cups and annoying windshield flyers into fuel.
*A heat sensitive steering wheel that changes the color of the car, depending on my mood.
I'd call it the multi-functional super kick ass Mood Car.

4. What if you could create your own island?

If I could create my own island, I'd call it Loonyland. I'd put a great big palace in the middle of it for me and all my friends to hang out in. The palace would be surrounded by lush, green foliage with beautiful, exotic flowers. And the flowers would be edible. They'd come in many yummy flavors (chocolate, watermelon, kaluha, pizza, peanut butter and jelly, rainbow sherbet, etc) and would be more nutritious than a handful of vitamins. There would also be a number of cabana boys on staff to do the daily chores, leaving nothing for me to do but relax and have fun!

5. What if you could create your own planet?

My own planet would be called Tetras, and it would be a vacation resort for the weak and weary. There would be miles and miles of exotic, sandy beaches. The ocean water would be the perfect temperature no matter what time of day it is. Tetrans would be heavily involved in trade, so there would be tons of fun and fancy souvenirs you could buy. Everything would be cheap too. There would be huge Ferfumplers running around, pulling little taxi carts behind them, taking you to any part of the planet you want to go in a matter of minutes. The trees would talk and offer advice to those who wander nearby. Er... I think I've stopped making sense. I'm sure I could think of a lot more fun things to add to this planet, but I can feel my brain shutting off. Better call it a night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment