Wednesday, August 06, 2003

:( = I spent hours (okay, maybe not hours, but awhile) working on a new background for this site. It had cute little stars and everything! It worked last night when I put the image on a yahoo groups site, but not anymore. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. :( I could always sign up with a free image hoster, but that's one more password and user name to remember. *Bleagh* Plus, the coolest sight I found to host my images says my account will be deleted if its inactive for 30 days. That means I'd have to actually remember to sign in every month. Can't really be bothered by that at the moment. Maybe one day I'll have my own domain. *sighing a big sigh of wistfulness* Until then I'll just have to stick with a plain background.

:) = Turns out I prefer the plain background to the stary one! So it's all good in da' hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment