Friday, August 22, 2003

The Friday Five

1. When was the last time you laughed?
Last time I laughed was yesterday afternoon while watching I Love The 70s on VH1 (again!). For one segment of the 1975 hour they showed clips of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Oh how I love me the Monty Python. I’ve seen that movie a few million times and it still makes me laugh. NI!

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Hmmm... let’s see... I probably argued last with the H.B. He likes to take opposing sides sometimes just for a little bit of light hearted verbal sparing, and even when I’ve clearly won the argument and the topic has been settled with all hopes of a rebuttal squashed like the stupid spider that tried to crawl up my shorts the other day, he still tries to argue with me. Silly man. :) I can’t remember the last thing we argued about. It was nothing big or important (like whether squirrels prefer jazz to punk), but whatever it was, I still won. Of course.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
Earlier this morning I sent a warm fuzzy fwd to some special gal pals of mine.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Late last night. And since I had to drive the H.B. an hour to go pick up a temp car while his is in the shop (long story), we didn’t get home until after 10. I hate going to bed with wet hair. Bleagh.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Cashews! For our impromptu road trip the H.B. bought a bag of cashews for us to munch on. I brought the leftovers to work with me and am munching on them as I work play on the net. *munch munch munch*

No comments:

Post a Comment