Friday, August 15, 2003

I took the What Screen Name Should You Have? quiz the other day, but I didn't like the result I got:

what should YOUR screen name be?

Upon taking the test a few more times I realized I didn't like any of the possible results. None of the screen names really spoke to me, really rang true with me. I'm not a horny hell cat. Or a cutie princess. I'd like to think I'm unique and original, but I guess I'm not original enough for this quiz. Damn.

I guess I'm more of the practical and smart variety than I am of anything else in this quiz. And in a way, my screen name is sorta kinda my name, in a round about way. So I guess it fits. But dammit! I want a cooler answer!

So why not do it myself?! I went and made up my own answers for each question and then my own result (which is not, as it turns out, necessarily cooler, but it’s still more fun than my Plain Jane boring result). The following questions are taken from the What Screen Name Should You Have? quiz, the 'E' options for each question are all mine; as sad and pathetic as they are. (What can I say? My brain shuts off after 11pm) :)


What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
E. Like the Bonnie Tyler song says, I need a hero... he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight… he's gotta be sure and he's gotta be soon and he's gotta be larger than life.

What's your favorite color?
E. Eggshell White

What do you do when you're stressed out and need to unwind?
E. I turn on some Tom Jones and do a bit of naked tap dancing.

You have a major crush on John. What do you do?
E. Consult the Magic 8 Ball.

Who do you want to be JUST like?
E. My imaginary friend Edith. She is so cool.

What is the best way to get rich?
E. Close your eyes, cross your fingers, and twirl around until you get dizzy, all the while screaming, “show me the money!!!”

You run into Christina Aguilera on the street. What do you say to her?
E. Oops. Sorry. Didn’t mean to run into you. I’ll back up the car now so you can get up. And hey, if you’re not bleeding too much, can I have your autograph?

If you could have an unlimited amount of any of the following, which would you take?
E. Fushia funkalicious feather boas! Wheeee!

How do you greet people when talking to them through instant messenger?
E. Snarf!


Now, if you were to pick all of these fake answers then this is the fake result you’d get:

Wheeeee!

Spiffy, eh? *

No comments:

Post a Comment