Friday, August 15, 2003

I was doing my daily Get-Ready-For-Work-Because-I-Still-Haven't-Won-The-Lottery routine this morning when a memory flashed across my brain. It was a recent memory. A very happy The-Hills-Are-Alive-With-The-Sound-Of-Music kind of memory. For a brief moment I stood there thinking, 'Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this for so long now!'

I was elated.

A second later, while I was reaching for the toothbrush chillin' in its little Snoopy cup, I froze... and realized I was remembering a dream. It was all just a frelling dream!

I was deflated.

What a cruel, cruel trick my mind played on me!!

So that bummed me out. Then I realized it was Friday and felt much, MUCH better! And to top of this lovely Friday, they surprised us with free pizza for lunch at work! WooHoo! T.G.I.F.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment