Saturday, August 30, 2003

The Weekly Krazies...

1. Think back. When you were sick as a child what happened? Who looked after you - mum, dad, grandparents? What did they do to make you feel better? Television, chicken soup, special treats?

My mom was usually the one to take off work. She'd take me to see the doctor and when we got home she'd wait on me hand and foot. She's the bestest mommy in the whole wide world! When I was really sick she would feed me chicken noodle soup and 7-up. To this day, I can't eat chicken noodle soup or drink 7-up because it reminds me of being sick. Bleagh.

When I got older, and could stay at home by myself. I'd curl up on the couch with my Pound Puppy, Ruff Ruff, and watch soap operas. Getting the chance to watch Vicky and Ryan on Another World was worth a bit of the stomach flu!


2. Dilemma. You and your best friend are shopping. While they think your not looking, they slip an item into their bag. They have no intention of paying for it. Do you confront them before they leave, after they have stolen the item, or not at all?

When the friend isn't looking, I'd slip the item out of my bag and ditch it somewhere. I'd wait to confront them until after we leave the store. Then I'd call them a bitch ass punk for trying to make me do their dirty work for them. For shame!

3. You know you want to! This week you have a task - to write a lymeric. The funnier, sillier and dirtier it is the better!

There once was a man from Philly
Who had an incredibly big willy
One day it got caught
In the new pants that he bought
So now he walks a bit silly

No comments:

Post a Comment