Thursday, August 21, 2003

LOON: I have a secret to confess.

LULA: What up? You addicted to the Spam again?

STEPH: Hey! There’s nothing wrong with that.

LULA: Maybe you think there ain't nothing wrong with that. I know better. Spam is just nasty.

LOON: Can we get back to the wonderful topic that is 'me' for a second?

LULA: Chill out girlfriend.

STEPH: Yeah. Chill out.

LULA: Don't do that.

STEPH: What?

LULA: Try to act all cool and shit. I'm cool. You ain't. You can't pull it off.

LOON: I guess I'll just go tell Connie my secret.

STEPH: No, no, no! You can tell us. Lula will shut up now.

LULA: Hunh.

LOON: Well, you know that new Justin Timberlake song?

LULA & STEPH: Yeaahhhhhhhh?

LOON: I, uh, sort of like it.

LULA: *Gasp*

STEPH: *Gasp*

LOON: And I sort of like the other songs he's come out with lately.

LULA: Damn girl!

STEPH: You're crossing over to the dark side Loon.

LOON: Yeah, I know. I couldn't stand him before, but now, well, um, this new stuff is kinda growing on me. It's good groovy music.

LULA: Hunh. You gone out and bought the CD?

LOON: Oh no. I haven't slipped that far yet.

LULA: Good, 'cause otherwise I would have had to stun gun yo' ass. Now zip it. Here comes Ranger. I don't want to be distracted while I'm checking out that oh-so-fine ass of his.

:) * *

No comments:

Post a Comment