Wednesday, August 13, 2003

This past weekend the H.B. and I went shopping at Best Buy, an electronic goodies store. The H.B. can spend hours drooling over electronic gadgets. He's like an 8 year old boy with a sweet tooth in a candy store. I drool a bit myself, but after a while I'm ready to move on to something else. Like the art supply store around the corner. :)

We bought a few gadgets and gizmos, the most expensive being a new video card (which we needed for the new computer game we also picked up, Medal of Honor). We're playing it together as a team, sharing some quality time together while we shoot up the enemy and defeat the evil Nazis of WWII. Much fun!

Unfortunately, when the H.B. installed the new RAM we also bought, I lost a TON of my drawings and writing bits. I'm trying not to think about all the hard work and hours invested – now wasted. But oh well, none of it was really good anyway. *big frelling sigh*

I'm feeling a bit of trepidation whenever I think of next month's credit card bill, but it's all good because I've got me a new scanner! WooHoo! *doing the happy I’ve-Got-A-New-Scanner dance* :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment