Wednesday, August 20, 2003

"We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident..."

I came across these quizzes today while I was *hard* at work at my job. Go me. :)

i tend to speak in riddles, and getting a straight answer out of me is indeed a notable moment. while i may act a little crazy, i am actually quite lucid and tend to be the voice of reason. my sanity is in a good balance with my insanity.
how mad are you?
this quiz was made by piksy

I do tend to speak in riddles. At times its even sporivalous. Like the time my hamster did that thing I was talking to Elsie about. Know what I mean? Do I know what I mean? I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that one. Lucid? Me? That's debatable. You couldn't tell by my conversations at work. Whenever I try and explain something at work, it sounds perfect in my head, but I know to everyone else it sounds like: "Nigflot blorny quando floon!" 42% How despicable! Now if it were a loony level quiz I'm sure I'd score more better. (<--be-u-tiful english! ain't it?)


Clueless IdiotYou are a Clueless Idiot. Not only do you not know you're an idiot, you don't know much of anything. Your celebrity icon is Alicia Silverstone.
What Kind Of Idiot Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hmmm. Well, I know I'm an idiot now. Does that mean I'm no longer a clueless idiot? As if!

I found a What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To? quiz but didn't take it. I didn't need to. The H.B.'s an Aries so that's obviously what I'm attracted to. *

And Gerard Butler was born November 13 so I’m obviously attracted to Scorpios... And Orlando Bloom was born January 13 so I’m obviously attracted to Capricorns... And Christian Bale was born January 30 so I’m obviously attracted to the Aquarius sign... Patrick Stewart was born July 13 so I’m obviously attracted to Cancers... Ben Browder, Stuart Townsend, and Peter Facinelli are all Sagittarians, so I’m obviously really attracted to that sign. And...

No comments:

Post a Comment