Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Ten Things I Didn't Know Last Week (But I Know Now!) *

1. I didn't know... my eye could twitch so much.

- Which means I should probably stop staring at a computer monitor as much as I do. I wonder if workman's comp covers excessive eye twitching.

2. I didn't know... the plus side to rearranging the living room furniture the way we did.

- Which came in handy during the Gene Kelly marathon on TCM. Commercials? We don't need no stinkin' commercials!

3. I didn't know... I could function so well after only three hours of sleep.*

- I still don't know though if I could have stepped it up a notch and operated heavy machinery. Oh well, I'll be sure to try next time! Wheeee!

4. I didn't know... I work with cookie thieves.

- I don't care, really... as long as they're not my cookies!

5. I didn't know... that a certain someone at work *cough-F-cough* couldn't be trusted with certain info concerning previously mentioned cookie thievery.

- Bastard.

6. I didn't know... how to make a cat go 'woof'.

- Answer: Soak it in petrol, and set it on fire! LOL (Calm down kitty lovers. It’s just a bad joke.)

7. I didn't know... that Porgy and Bess was first performed in 1935.

- I read that fascinating factiod here too. I guess Dave Barry just had Porgy on the mind.

8. I didn't know... that Scott Baio, Michael York, and Ed McMahon are all 'uncut'.

- I also didn't know that someone had not only the free time, but the desire to sit down and compile a list of circumcised celebs.

9. I didn't know... that my cousin and his wife are preggars again.

- Yeah!

10. I didn't know... what the hell a Biniki is.

- And now I do. And I feel just that much more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment