Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Google is ogling me, and so are other search engines. WooHoo!

The most common search engine queries that bring visitors to this site are queries for Robin Williams and his golf clip and Dave Mordal. One query was for "dave mordal rich vos kiss". Sorry y’all, no Dave and Rich kisses here. I know they shared a bathtub together once, but a kiss? How scandalous! :)

*sigh* I'm still bummed that Rich Vos didn't win Last Comic Standing. I saw him on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, along with Dave Mordal, Rob Cantrell and Cory Kahaney. Those four are hilarious!! Maybe a network will hire them to put on a comedy variety hour together. That would be Grade-A hilarity.

Anywhoo, since I’m being ogled by search engines I think it's time to release the brain from its cage and let it graze along the pretty, flowery meadows of my imagination in a little game I like to call Free Flowing Word Association Fun. (Since I’m just now making up this game while the Bosses are out of the office I don't have time to think up a better title. FFWAF will have to do for now. Try and say that out loud. It’s fun! Ffwaf!) Let the chaos begin... now!

ManahManah, doo doo doodoodoo... Chewbacca... Chumbawamba... Tubthumping... Thumper humping... Humpernickle... Nickelback... "And so you're back, from outer space"... the final frontier... Damn it Jim, I'm a writer, not a magician... Damn it Janet... Evanovich... Stephanie Plum... Anita Blake... Vampire Executioner... Zombie Queen... Rob Zombie... "Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop"...

Well, yes I am gonna stop. Right here in fact. That's all I've got time for at the moment. Got to reign in my free ranging, grazing brain and get back to work. Yes sir-e-bob! Hi ho, hi ho, its back to boring paper work I go. Yep, this is me going. Look at me go!

Hmmm... this FFWAF list would make an interesting word list for a fan fic challenge. If only my muse were around. Here musey musey musey!

Darn it, I’m still typing. Obviously my fingers didn't get the memo. I want to get back to work – really I do – it’s just that my fingers are too busy misbehaving. Oooh look at me! I’ve got naughty fingers! ;)

"Uh, we have sort of a problem here. Yeahhh. You apparently didn't put one of the new coversheets on your TPS reports...Yeahhh. You see, we're putting the coversheets on all TPS reports. Did you get the memo about this?...Yeahhh."Office Space

Where's my red stapler? Have you got my red stapler? That’s my stapler, not your stapler. I can’t work without my red stapler! Ummm, yeahhh...

*

No comments:

Post a Comment