Saturday, August 16, 2003

I was sort of propositioned last night.

I was working on coming up with new answers for the WSNSYH quiz (2 posts ago) when a certain someone, Ms. X**, signs on to messenger. I had added her to my messenger buddy list a few months ago while we were playing an online trading card game. We didn't chat much, but when we did it mainly went like this: "Hi. How are you? How many cards do you still need to get? Wow. That's cool." It was very, very G-rated.

That's why I was a little shocked last night at what she said. (And I'm, like, 90% positive she had said she was a 'she' when we were posting messages on the trading message board). At first she said she was lonely. Nothing shocking there. Then she asks if I want to play. Now, I may be a naive little chickie in some areas, but I was pretty sure I knew what she meant. I was going to say, "No, I'm in the middle of a project at the moment", but curiosity got the better of me and I replied, "Play?" She replies back saying that she's really horny.

HELLO! Hold the phone... er... mouse. She added that she'll stop there, in case I'm offended. How nice. I responded with a "Thanks, but no thanks."

So that's the story of how I was propositioned for what might have been some interesting chat nookie. I'm not sure if I should be flattered by it or not. Hmmm...


**screen names will be protected in the event that by some freaky circumstance she reads this and decides to hunt me down and... and... do something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment