Tuesday, February 10, 2004

BIF V

Last time I played Blog It Forward, I mentioned Jodi. This time I'll be mentioning these three blogs. My blogroll is growing (when I can remember to add to it), and everyone on there is mucho worthy, imho, but for now I only have time to BIF two at the moment. So I'll pull up my blog... check out my randomly listed blogroll... pick two from the top... and... the lucky winners are...


princess aj's space

aj's a really good friend of mine. and the only one on my blogroll i've met in real life. i've known aj for like, ever. as far back as the infamous 'Red Rover Incident of '91' hehehe. that was back in the 6th grade, wasn't it aj? anyway, aj has a cool job and awesome taste in tv shows so go check out her blog, get to know her better, leave all kinds of comments and stuff. tell her she needs to blog more often. :) *hint hint hint*


A Comedy Notebook

The author of this site has a great sense of humor. Most of the posts consist of a sentence or two about current events, followed up by a punch line. For example:

According to the Associated Press, Britain will bestow upon Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates an honorary knighthood. As part of the initiation, fellow knights Sir Elton John and Sir Paul McCartney gave Gates a royal wedgie and swirly.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh, and I love the multiple-choice quizzes.


Maximum Verbosity

I really enjoy reading Betty's Search Request Thursday posts. Sadly I don't think she's doing these any more. *sniff* Those always crack me up!

In this SRT post she calls herself a 'geek goddess'. Hehe. It fits. Her blog is a great place to find quizzes. And Farscape links. And all kinds of geeky and/or science links. I enjoy reading her posts of daily goings ons and such.


So, in recap, that's princess aj's space and A Comedy Notebook and Maximum Verbosity. Get it? Got it? Goooooood. Now go visit them!

No comments:

Post a Comment