Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tuesday is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. Eat broken glass OR eat razor blades?

I'd rather eat broken glass. I think it'd be easier to break glass up into itty bitty pieces for easier swallowing and congestion. Itty bitty razor blade pieces would probably agree with my stomach more though. Oh well. I'm done thinking about this question.

2. Be packed into an elevator with 6 very large sumo wrestlers OR with 6 guys who just got out of a sauna?

I'd rather be packed in an elevator with 6 sauna guys. I've never been in an elevator that would fit that many sumo wrestlers, so that would be very uncomfortable. There would barely be enough room for me, but not enough for me and my 'dance space'. So I'd be wedged in right behind some sumo guys arm pits. And sure, he might have just two minutes ago stepped out of the shower all zestfully clean, but I still don't want to be that close to him. So I'll take being packed in with sauna guys. At least there I won't have sumo arm pit smooshed up my nose.

3. When talking, speak with a lisp OR sound like Elmer Fudd?

I'd wather talk like Fudd. I weally would. No weal weason. I just find it cuter than a lisp.

4. Find out you were adopted and your real parents have died OR find out you were adopted and your real parents are in prison for murder?

I'd rather find out my real parents were dead. Because then I can pretend that they were secret agents who died on a botched mission. Or I could pretend that they were aliens and they sent me somewhere safe because my home planet is at war or is about to go super nova or something. If they're alive and in prison for murder I can't have the 'i'm superwoman' fantasy. Well, maybe they killed to protect my secret identity... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment