Thursday, February 19, 2004

I want a feast. I want a bean feast!

GREED (part 5)

1. How many credit cards do you own?:
too many + 1. The + 1 is in the mail. (At first I typed 'male'. The card is in the male. That sentence creates quite an interesting image in my head.)

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?:
my first thought is Borders, but I'm not guilty about that. My next thought is Starbucks, because we were talking about it earlier today. Going there always feels like a guilty pleasure because it costs too damn much for coffee. It's coffee for Friggy McGriggin's sake!

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?:
I'd move into the evil genius lair I've had my eye on for the past couple months. I've dog-eared its page in the Evil Genius Lair Brochure I picked up at the realtor's office. It's a phat lair too. And if I put down a large enough deposit I can get a dozen henchmen for free. As a sort of a lair-warming gift.

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?:
Being famous and not rich could mean your fame isn't from something good. Like, say, getting your nose bit off by a wild schizophrenic albino llama with weight issues named Burt whose crimes of the day also include terrorizing a fieldtrip-ing kindergarten class and peeing on the mayor/governor/Baby Spice's shoes. So I'd rather be rich.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?:
Hell yeah! Work for a couple of years, save up the megabucks, invest a little here and there, then retire so you don't have to worry about accepting any more boring jobs. That's my life plan.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?:
many times, but nothing bigger than an xtra large pizza or more expensive than a... well... just a random example of course. *bats eyes innocently*

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?:
I have no idea. Especially if the MP3 police are reading this. And hey, let's be honest, who isn't reading this?! Feh!

No comments:

Post a Comment