Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Grrrrrrrrr

I found this '7 deadly sins' meme here a long time ago. It's been hibernating in my computer for a while and I forgot all about it. Until today. So here it is, the first of seven installments of the 7 Deadly Sins meme. (I'm doing installments to prolong the fun. And because I'm not quite done with it.)


ANGER (part 1)

1. Who did you last get angry with?:
probably the HB. something's always his fault. especially when I'm PMSing.

2. What is your weapon of choice?:
flaming ninja stars

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?:
I can only hit his member? If he pissed me off enough, sure I'd hit it.

4. How about of the same sex?:
Sure. If I could hit her with a pillow... while sitting on the same bed as her... and a bunch of her girl friends... while we all wear skimpy jammies... and are giddy and giggly and...

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?:
probably someone on the highway. Sorry dude. My bad. Didn't see you there.

6. What is your pet peeve?:
my pet peeve is a goldfish. Peeve is shiny and orange and he likes to make bubbles. He is dis many [holds up three fingers] years old. I had another pet goldfish named Mr. Sniffers. But he died. The end.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?:
My motto: If you have a grudge, let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours. If not, it was never your grudge to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment