Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Oops! I'm Never Doing That Again!



What's On your "I'll Never Do That Again" list Right Now?

I will never again... try and step over the gas pump hose thingy while its connected to my car

I will never again... run on a wet swimming pool deck

I will never again... run up a flight of a stairs while carrying anything in my hands, especially a cup of ice

I will never again... pick a fight with my little bro, who is now at least a foot taller than me

I will never again... drink punch right before someone tells the punch line to a joke while wearing a white t-shirt

I will never again... undress anywhere near a locker room doorway

I will never again... attempt to watch the movie Glitter

I will never again... go out in public without wearing my nipple jewelry. You know, in case Justin Timberlake comes along and rips my clothes off. Hey, it could happen. And I plan on being prepared.

My Leaving Home Checklist
American Express card? Check.
Clean, hole-free undies? Check.
Sun nipple jewelry? Check.

This list will be updated periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment