Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tuesday is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

Would you rather...

1. lose the thumb on your dominant hand in a hunting accident OR lose your non-dominant foot in a rock climbing accident?

I love my right thumb. He's my friend. He's been with me through thick and then, always there to lend a ha- ... lend support. He's always there to comfort me, in his little thumby way, when I'm sad and lonely. I love Mr. Right Thumb. But if it's between him and my left foot, I'm blowing that little fucker off in a hunting accident. I could handle a fake thumb better than I could a fake foot, which I would need if I didn't want to walk lopsided. And as sexy as that is, I think I'd want a fake foot replacement.

2. take care of 20 screaming toddlers everyday OR work in the sewers of new york everyday?

Which would smell worse? I'm thinking the sewers. I'd rather take care of the screaming brats then. I worked in a church nursery every Sunday for about a year and had to deal with a few screaming toddlers (fun times, let me tell ya!). I think I could handle 20 of them if I had to. I'd go crazy and start pulling my hair out and walk around mumbling incoherently, but I could handle it.

3. invent a cure for lung cancer that makes the person never able to walk again OR makes the person blind?

I think I'd rather never walk again, so that's the cure I would invent.

4. your 10 year old child find you masturbating OR hear you speaking derogitively towards a racial minority neighbor?

There's no way I want the first to happen. Nope. Not at all. Wouldn't want to explain that. But I could explain the other. I'd rather they hear me speaking derogatively, then we could sit down and have a nice chat about how I was mean and wrong and shouldn't speak about other people that way. I would tell them I learned the error of my ways. Then I'd throw in a nice motherly threat about what I would do if I ever heard them repeat those, or any other, derogatory remarks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment