Monday, February 02, 2004

i'm tiny, i'm toony, i'm all a little loony

It looks as though you're just a little Fudged in the Head
What Type of Lunatic are You? brought to you by Quizilla

"Some people may call you weird or strange." This is true. I once had a doctor call me weird. He was an orthopedic doctor commenting on a bone or something, not a crazies doctor commenting on the fudginess of my head, but still, I think his assessment pretty much makes it official. Not that I got a fancy official certificate out of the visit or anything. Darn it. That would have been cool!


Which Cary Grant Character Are You?

I love Cary Grant in Arsenic and Old Lace. Mortimer (Oh Mortimer!) may be wacky and zany, but he's not insane. Especially when compared to his family (Charge!). If I ever find the skeletons in my family's closet, or the dead bodies hidden in the window seat, I hope I can hold it together as well as better than Mortimer does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment