Tuesday, February 10, 2004

warning: 6:30 am phone calls may cause a severe case of songstuckinheaditis.

I'd been at work for just half an hour when the phone rang. I looked at the clock on my computer and saw that it was only 6:30. And I thought to myself, WTF? It's 6:30 in the morning! Who's got problems/questions/assignments already? So I pick up the phone, expecting to hear Mr. BigBossMan's voice. Instead, I hear this.

The HB knows how much I love this song. As we were driving to work this morning, Kevin and Bean were talking about the 'roadkill' critters from the quizno subs tv ads on the radio (they're actually called spongemonkeys.) So when the HB got to work he thought he'd pull up the song and listen to it. And he thought he'd call me up at work and hold the phone up to his computer so I could listen to it as well. How sweet. :)

I thanked him for the early smile he put on my face. Then I thanked him for getting the song stuck in my head. Arrrrrrgggggggg!

"We like the moooooon! Coz it is close to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment