Monday, February 23, 2004

Joe Quiztaker


What cartoon dog are you?
Brought to you by the good folks at sacwriters.com


Paws down, Snoopy is the best dog ever! Which is why I had to cheat to get him. (I only changed one of my answers before I got the Snoopy result! Honest! I had to change it, my first results were sooooo not me.)

I don't always get my way (dammit all to heck!) but I love offering advice to others. I'm just not any good at it. But when has that stopped me from doing anything? Never!

Maybe I should start my own advice column here.

Dear Loon,
This grape flavored popsicle tastes more like cherry. What should I do?
- Confused in Toledo


Dear Dipshit Confused,
Is your popsicle purple enough? If it isn't, try eating a blueberry popsicle. the blue will offset the red flavor of the cherry and make your tongue purple.
- Loon

No comments:

Post a Comment