Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Couch Potato Directions: Yawn. Scratch. Flip the tv channel. Repeat.

SLOTH (part 2)

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you have not done in a long time?:
pick my nose - its due for a cleaning

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?:
Er... I have no idea. I've woken up after dinnertime a few times. Either because I'm sick or I didn't get around to going to bed until earlier that morning. Can't remember anything specific at the moment though.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
Steven Spielberg. I think I'm perfect for his next movie. Whatever it is. He needs me in it. He just doesn't know it yet.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?:
"Aliens ate my homework. Then they gave my dog an anal probe. So I've been kind of busy cleaning up the mess, ya know?"

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?:
the Dean Martin Roasts... Johnny Carson Tonight Show episodes... Nads... the one with Davy Jones hocking the 70s songs CD collection....

6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?:
hmmm... not as long as its been since I got a good workin out. [ba dum bump *cymbal noise*]

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?:
0 - because I'm that good! (And because the alarm is set for the last possible minute of sleepytime. If I snooze it I'd be late for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment