Thursday, February 19, 2004

King Kong ain't got nuthin on me! Except height. And strength. And hair. And a way with the ladies (not that I need a way with the ladies). And...

PRIDE (part 6)

1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?:
I learned to tie my shoes! I have tied shoes! No more velcro for me! My shoes are tied! Wheeeeeee!

2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?:
refraining from using exclamation points five sentences in a row.

3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?:
levetation

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?:
I used to prefer it to first place when I was little. I know, I know. Silly girl! Back when my favorite color was red, me and my fellow relay girls on my rec swim team always came in second place. I didn't mind so much because it meant I got another pretty red ribbon. Yay! It did become annoying after awhile because no matter who we swam against we always got second place. Until the end of summer, that is. We came in first at the championship swim meet, when it counted, because they didn't hand out dinky ribbons there. It was trophy time baby! Wooo! Now my favorite color is blue. Does that mean I now have enough sense to want to come in first place? :) Maybe. But I still don't get annoyed when I come in second place, unless it's a race and I loose by one hundredth of a second. That frelling chaps my ass!

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?:
Yes. I love schooling second graders at hopscotch. Just the other day I had this little girl weeping in defeat. Go me!

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?:
Yes. Though I would never cheat on the HB to get a higher score. He's pretty high on the score meter. [insert big cheesy grin here]

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?:
I have not been mortifyingly embarrassed by tripping/falling/slipping on the ground and have not broken/sprained/twisted/bruised anything. I'm very proud of that. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment