Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Dammit! There's never an orgy around when you need one!

LUST (part 4)

1. How many people of the opposite sex have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?:
A lady never tells. And neither do I.

2. How many people of the opposite sex have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?:
Well... uhm.... all I'm gonna say is that no one that didn't have expressed written consent has lived to tell about it. Though there was this one time when I was changing in a locker room... and someone opened the door... and I was right frelling there! Naked in the doorway!! But since I didn't hear anyone scream "MY EYES! MY EYES!" I don't think anyone saw me.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?:
Better question: When have I not caught myself ogling some guy's crotch? Or staring at some other girlies boobies?

4. Have you "done it"?:
"yes"

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?:
a man's left nostril. Something about that little hairy hole just drives me wild. ROWR!

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?:
Uhhhhh... I don't think so.

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?:
If STD stands for something other than Sexy Titties Disorder, then no, I haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment