Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Feed me Seymour!

GLUTTONY (part 3)

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?:
when I'm in a overpricing yuppie mood I like to be addicted to caramel macchiatos. I have my mommy to thank for the attraction. She introduced us. :)

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?:
depends on the source - and the style in which its cooked.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
well, the outings/events I've had the most to drink at, I had so much to drink I couldn't remember the amount afterwards. I was so busy pounding drinks I forgot to keep tabs of it all in my handy dandy notebook! *gasp* I did survive a round of the Century Club once, so that was like 7 beers (as my hazy memory of the night recalls) in a little over an hour. That's a pretty high up there for me. :)

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?:
I'm not coming up with funny answers this round. Maybe I should go to a professional for help.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?:
yes. my weight always wants to watch reruns of Alf while I'd rather watch reruns of Saved By The Bell

6. Do you prefer sweet, salty, sour, bitter or spicy foods?:
I like my food like I like my men. (no, not bitter. That's for after I'm done with them! MWAHAHAHAHA!) I like sweet.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"?:
Well, there was this one time... when the cat looked at me and mewed pitifully. I realized it was hungry. And so was I. So I thought "LUNCH!" and proceeded to share a can of tuna with the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment