Thursday, February 26, 2004

Productivity Update

I forgot to take my writing stuff with me to lunch so no writing has been done.

And when I got back to my desk I couldn't write, because my screen saver needed to be changed. It is now a scrolling marquee that reads: Hi. I'm not at my desk right now so please leave your name and a brief message after the beep and I will get back to you as soon as I can.       *BEEEEEEP*

Yeah. I know. Sometimes I'm so cool I amaze even myself.

And now I'm eating mozzarella string cheese. When I opened it I noticed the bottom of the string was runny. As in slimey. I don't know if it started to melt in my car (it wasn't that hot) or if it just didn't like resting on top of the bottle of ice water in my lunch box. I'm pretty sure it was the ice that made it runny and not food-spoiling temperatures. But I'm not sure.

I'm eating the string cheese anyway (sans the runny bit at the end.) What can I say? I'm just a rebel like that. So if you don't see another blog post from me for a while that probably means I died from Runny Cheese Poisoning.

I want my tombstone to read:

Here lies The Loon.
Daughter. Sister. Friend.
Bomb-Ass Girlfriend.
Brave runny cheese eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment